Tuesday, January 21, 2014

cincinnati bengals - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

cincinnati bengals - Google News

Google News

Mike Zimmer says goodbye to Cincinnati and Bengals fans - Cincy Jungle
Monday, January 20, 2014 6:56 PM

San Francisco Chronicle

Mike Zimmer says goodbye to Cincinnati and Bengals fans
Cincy Jungle
Former Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, now the head coach for the Minnesota Vikings, offered one final goodbye to Bengals fans and players (via the Cincinnati Enquirer). For the past six years I have made Cincinnati my home.
New Vikings coach Zimmer: 'I have a chip on my shoulder'The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines
Reset; 'They're still my guys'; Another Zimmer on the moveBengals.com
Zimmer: 'I'm determined to bring a championship to Minnesota'Duluth News Tribune
Vikings Territory -In-Forum -The Viking Age
all 216 news articles »


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment